It's one week after my first contest, and I'm already onto my second! This time I'm offering an even bigger prize: two nights at the Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa and passes for four to The Institute of Texan Cultures, Ripley's Believe It or Not, Louis Tussaud's WaxWorks, San Antonio Children's Museum, Texas Transportation Museum and Six Flags Fiesta Texas. How do you win this luxe family-friendly vacation? Email the best sunset photo that you've taken to
Travelogged@gmail.com by May 26, 2010.
There's more to San Antonio and the greater Hill Country region than just gorgeous sunsets. Make sure to tear yourself away from the resort (which looks amazing with its 27-hole golf course and lazy river pool you can tube in) to see the Alamo and the River Walk, as well as all of the attractions included in the prize.
Now, the winner will be chosen randomly but that doesn't mean I am any less excited to see your sunset photos. (As you may recall, I am a huge fan of sunsets.) Not only will I display the winner's sunset photo, but I'm going to display my favorite submissions (and I'll link to your blog, so make sure to tell me in your
entry email if you have one). GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
The Rules, aka The Fine Print
- Only one photo per person. Duplicate entries will be discarded.
- Travelogged will have the right to display your photo.
- Winner will be contacted by the email address they use to send the sunset photo.
- Winners must claim their prize within 5 business days after the date of notification of such prize. We will disqualify any entries that we believe are generated by scripts and other automated technology.
- No substitutions including for cash are permitted.
- Winners shall be responsible and liable for all federal, state and local taxes on the value of their prize.
- Immediate family of Travelogged is not eligible to win.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry, except employees of San Antonio CVB, participating hotels and attractions, their agents, affiliates, subsidiaries and members of their immediate families and person residing in the same household. Also, San Antonio residents are not eligible.
For a complete of rules, download the official rules here.
About the Sponsor
The San Antonio Vacation Experience (SAVE) is a cooperative effort of the SACVB and local business partners to provide discounts on 28 attractions and almost 40 hotels to help visitors save money while in town. Register to get access to great deals and coupon codes for popular hotels, exhilarating theme parks such as Six Flags Fiesta Texas and Sea World, shopping destinations, and historic sites around the city.
Be sure to visit the San Antonio SAVE Summer Sweepstakes page for more information on the contest, as well as the 12 other travel blogs participating in the giveaway.